- 08/01/2016: QLMesh - QuickLook plugin for previewing 3d models, based of OpenAsset framework.
- 10/12/2015: Check out some of projects I continue at github: Shallow-water-fluid-simulator,
FluidSolver and Vector. I have updated these projects to be working with
latest Qt versions.
- 10/03/2014: NeuroCube at Blackbrry AppWorld. Mind blowing puzzle game for Blackberry devices.
- 20/09/2013: I continue
a developement of libRocket editor: Rockete. Many
improvments and new features!
- 10/12/2012: Just submitted
much improved water simulation - now
with some more animation of plants and
animals. It is free, so enjoy :)
- 20/05/2012: New major
upgrade of Falling Sand : hi-res
simulation field for iPad, new set of
icons and Blackberry version.
- 30/03/2012: Check out Word
War vi on AppStore - it is FREE now.
- 14/03/2012: Promotion for
Amazing Spider is over - but they are
priced 0.99USD only.
- 12/03/2012: Falling Sand is
in AppWorld : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/93455/
- 01/03/2012: PlayBook (QNX)
version of Falling Sand has been
submitted to BlackBerry App World.
- 17/01/2012: You can find
sources of Word War vi at: http://code.google.com/p/ppiecuch-projects/,
splited in two pieces: modifications
to the original sources
(eg. additional chars, new layout etc) and some of my
iOS specific sources and resources. They
are fully free to use.
- 05/01/2012: Word War vi is
out. I am just preparing OSS sources
and some of the other game's resoures
to be released here soon.
- 24/12/2011: I am finishing
iPad port/version of Word War vi game
- 24/12/2011: Amazing Spider
is free - both for the iPhone and
iPad. Merry Christmas to everyone :)
- 20/11/2011: Another update
to Falling Sand has been sent to
AppStore: this time with several
bugfixes and new Settings panel for
control several game's parameters.
- 04/10/2011: New major
upgrade of Falling Sand is on
AppStore: performance updates, new UI
design and layout and - most important
- Zombies :).
- 17/08/2011: New Falling Sand 1.1 is on the AppStore - works as expected in iOS 4.3 for iPhone 4 users.
- 15/08/2011: I have uploaded Falling Sand 1.1 to the AppStore.
- 10/08/2011: Bad news for iPhone 4 users of Falling Sand - it appeared that there is a strange drawing issue in iOS 4.3 - I am preparing release 1.1 with the fix.
- 08/08/2011: I am on AppStore with Falling Sand - this time this an universal app works with native iPhone and iPad resolution. Application is highly optimized and works smoothly even on iPhone/iPod 3.
- 05/08/2011: I have implemented iPhone/iPad version of famous Falling Sand game - nice simulation of environment elements - I am waiting now for AppStore review.
- 03/04/2011: I had sent a broken package to AppStore that sadly, has been accepted. I had to remove AstroBlaster from sale. Today it
is back! New 1.2b version with even more improvments - like shooting sounds.
- 10/03/2011: There is a strange problem running AstroBlaster on iPad: the screen is mirrored (propably only on iOS 4.2).
Seems to be a problem with SDK 4.1 that AstroBlaster is compiled with. Problem disappeared after recompilation with SDK 4.2, so wait a moment if
you have only iPad - update is on its way
- 11/02/2011: And here it comes: space shooter AstroBlaster has just reached AppStore.
- 22/09/2010: iPad version of AmazingSpider is on sale on AppStore - this time only for 0.99USD. I do not expect many people will be
interested in this application - just slight changes in UI and sizes of the assets. The biggest difference is that at the end you can have 7 spiders
on the screen. Anyway - looks quite fine.
- 21/09/2010: I am still working on final version of AmazingSpider (2.0): bugfixing and mostly Retina display support - I received several
negative comments about quality of application on iPhone4.
- 20/09/2010: Bada version of AmazingSpider has been one of the 300 qualifiers of Bada Developers Challange - Simulator Phase. Soon I
will put it in Bada Applications Store.